The Osman Family

February 2012

Monday, June 16, 2008

Walter is Seven!

Walter is seven years old today.  It sure is amazing how fast kids grow.  We had his birthday party on Saturday.  We had a Barbeque and celebrated both his and My friend Teah's daughter's birthday.    My next post will be about the Barbeque/birthday party.


A little bit about Walter.  Walter was born June 16, 2001.  He weighed 7 lb 7 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long.  He has lived in 7 different houses in 5 different cities (including Darmstadt, Germany).  He has been on 15 plane trips (most with at least one layover).  He just finished 1st grade.  his favorite subject is math.  He is very good at it.  He LOVES Nintendo and the Wii.  He is very good at them, much better than me. 

I am so grateful to have him as my son.  He is a great first child.  He is a very good big brother and a good example for his brothers and sister.  I am very proud of him and love him so much.

No comments: