The Osman Family

February 2012

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Quick update and 4th of July!

I just looked back through our pictures and I am so behind on blogging. Wow! I have been so busy during the day and then so tired by night time that I haven't done any. I will try and catch up quickly. Our floors were done last week but I don't have the pictures on the computer yet. I love them. It looks so much nicer than the old carpet that was in here. I bought an area carpet for where the couches are and it looks so nice now. We have a lot unpacked now, which is nice. Still quite a bit to go. My next big project is putting the desk together. Walter and Jem started school last Friday. It was only a half day. They were off Monday and had a full day Tuesday. Jem only had school yesterday for this week and next Tuesday for next week (for kindergarten testing). Then he will start full time on the 25th. I will post pictures of them when I get them on the computer.


For this post I will tell about 4th of July. We went to Colorado to my sister's house for a week and were there for 4th of July. It was a lot of fun since we could buy fireworks to set off ourselves. I haven't been able to do that since I was a little kid (because it became illegal in Spokane, where I am from, when I was about 10 or 11). We set off the fireworks we had bought and then walked around the block and watched lots more fireworks (there were a lot). The only thing I didn't like was it was pretty cold.










1 comment:

Tamra said...

Good to hear your move has gone well. I am actualy curious to know if you liked useing the PODS. We are moving again soon and are thinking we might try them.
Any info you can give me would be helpful.
Tamra