The Osman Family

February 2012

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Pictures at last!

Sorry about not putting up pictures sooner. We bought a new camera, a very nice one, but it has a much bigger lens so I am not able to get a single pictures of most rooms. When I find my old one, which is around here somewhere I will take some pictures with it. The following pictures are of our living room and dining room with the new flooring.



This picture was taken right after the floors were installed. I hadn't finished putting all of the chairs together yet.

This is the final product, only the lighting isn't very good in the picture.

Here is the living room before I got the area carpet or put up pictures and lamps.

Here is the final product.

Another view of the living room.


Here are pictures of our kitchen. The new granite countertops were installed yesterday. I also changed out the handles and I think they look much better. I still have to replace most of the hinges still (I have bought them, I just need to do it).

The first three are Rilla and Shirley eating lunch at the breakfast bar. I love having a breakfast bar.



The rest are different views of the kitchen.





I will post more pictures of the house later.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, your home is beautiful! :) love the wood floors! So are you guys planning on staying long in this home?? ..Since you are doing so much work on it?

The Young's said...

Everything looks awesome Jennie!

Amy said...

It looks great! I love what you've done with it. So you'll have to tell me what part of the place in town to live...although we may live on post. email me if you don't mind: asmt1010@yahoo.com