The Osman Family

February 2012

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Our Anniversary!

Gil and I celebrated our 9th anniversary April 28th. We didn't have our date though until last night. We went out to eat and then went on a 2 hour sunset trail ride. It was a lot of fun, even though I was very nervous on my horse until about half way through the ride. Gil's horse was Trigger and Mine was Festis. I learned after everyone was on their horses that mine liked to kick if other horses got too close and that just made me more nervous. The worst part was waiting for everyone to get their horsed (Gil was put on his horse first and I was 5th or 6th) and there were 18 people. I would have liked to have been put on last because I was nervous the whole time. The horses had minds of their own and would walk around eating the grass and stuff and I was a little scared. I haven't been horseback riding for 9 years. Once on the trails the horses did very well at obeying. Mine turned out to be a very good horse and I felt comfortable riding him after the first half. The weather was perfect. There was even a nice soft breeze. The sunset was beautiful. It was neat to see the sunset on one side and the moon rising on the other. It was a great way to celebrate out anniversary. Gil really enjoyed it.  I am very very sore today.










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy kid! What a great surprise! You really know how to pick'em and show me a good time. Thanks for the lasting memory and I hope we can do this again and again.

Yours Forever,

Me

Unknown said...

oh, so cute!

snapie said...

I love horse back riding!!! Looked awesome! Congrats on your Anniversary!