The Osman Family

February 2012

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


I had a wonderful Mother's Day on Sunday.  I got to sleep in.  Walter made me a house with notes in it and cards.  From Gil I got a Willow Tree figurine, Child of My Heart.  I really like Willow Tree figurines.  I enjoyed spending the day with my kids.  In church the Primary kids sang a few songs (Walter and Jem are in Primary) and I almost started crying.  I love being a mom.  It is the best blessing in the world.  I am grateful every day for my four wonderful children.  I thank Heavenly Father every day day for them.

3 comments:

Linda said...

I love those figurines too but I don't own any yet! Regarding your questions about housing here-- The Youngs and us will be living on Cheshire Rd. off of Dunbar Cave Rd. It is still a bit of a drive to post from there but closer than we are now (30 min. + now). I don't know much about the Tiny Town area other than it is pretty popular with the military because it is closer to post. If you have a 2-4 month wait, in my experience, that usually means even less, and I have heard you can get on the housing list 30 days before you PCS for your new area so you may want to still see about moving on post. Even if you live closer to post, there is a LOT of traffic going into post when the division isn't deployed. I don't know if any of this helps. I hope your move goes well!

Anonymous said...

You're the best mom in the whole world! Our children absolutely adore you! Thank you so much for the great things you do for us as a family. I need you to know that none of it goes unnoticed, none of it. Thanks sweetheart.

Yours Forever,

Me

Danette said...

Hi! Just wanted to stop by and say HELLO! Thanks for yesterday and your blog inspired me to create my own! Stop by and visit!