The Osman Family

February 2012

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Taxes!

My taxes are done.  I would have had them done earlier, but I had to wait for my W2 form to be ready online.  I started my taxes two weeks ago using the amounts shown on my LES but waited for  the W2 form to make sure the amounts were the same.  They were.  I love getting my taxes done because we always get a pretty good return.  This year was even more than normal because for some reason we had only 2 exemptions listed when we qualify for 6, so more money was taken out for taxes, and we got it all back.  We are going to be more frugal with our money this year and save more.  I am, however, buying a new video camera.  I don't know which one I want to buy yet.  I will have to do some research.

2 comments:

Marrian said...

I'm so impressed! I started mine today. I love getting it done early. I have too many forms I have to wait for before I can finish mine.
Way to go!

Unknown said...

Wow! I'm still waiting for two W2 forms, then I can do ours. I love it when I get them done early! Your lucky! We are trying to be more frugal as well this year. With the economy and Nathan in school. luv your blog!