The Osman Family

February 2012

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Colorado!

Sorry, I am way behind on blogging. The last couple of weeks before we moved out of our house in Ft. Huachuca were so busy. Packing almost everything myself (Gil helped when he could) was a lot of work. When I was sick of it I just had to remind myself of how much money we were making. Our Pods were picked up on the the 24th of June and we cleared housing the 25th. I should have given myself 2 days for the cleaning. There wasn't a lot to do, but what I had to do (like baseboards and walls) was very time consuming. We rented a trailer for our stuff we didn't put in our Pods. After clearing housing we got to spend 2 days with my friends Teah and Melissa (when we weren't at our hotel). That was fun. Gil graduated on Friday the 26th. We left the 27th and drove the whole day to get to my sister's house in Colorado. That is where we are now. It has been fun to relax and have fun. We will leave Monday for Fort Campbell. We will get there earlier in the day on Wednesday and will get to move into our new house. I am very excited.

1 comment:

Teah said...

I've been waiting since you left for you to blog. I can't wait to see some pictures. I have to tell you...Last night at the fireworks.... Madison was so very excited when they started and one of the first things she said was, "I wish Jenny was here to see this." It was so cute. You are very missed and I hope you are having fun with your family. Love you guys. Love, Teah